I’m proud to announce that I’ll be speaking at The Augmented Reality Event alongside some of the biggest names in AR. It’s taking place June 2-3, 2010 at The Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, and It’s one of the first events completely dedicated to Augmented Reality:
You can receive the reduced $195 registration price – $200 off the $395 normal price – by using Discount Code: E195 during registration. This fee includes both conference days, lunch, reception and more.
To get a sense of the richness and depth of content, take a look at the ARE2010 Schedule – it will be THE must-attend AR event of the year: 2 days, 3 tracks, 40 AR companies; with keynotes:
– Bruce Sterling – (The AR Prophet!)
– Will Wright – (Spore and the Sims)
– Jesse Schell – (The Gamepocalypse)
– Blaise Aguera y Arcas – (Microsoft, BIng Maps & AR)
….and 80 other speakers!
This event will be a unique opportunity to see the “state of play” of the emerging augmented reality industry. Special events include:
– A press conference for new product announcements by leading AR companies
– Launch pad for new Augmented Reality start ups – a judging panel with VCs and entrepreneurs
– Over 80+ AR speakers over two intense days
– “The Auggies” – competition for the best augmented reality demo
– Art and magic live performances by AR artists
All details, speakers, and registration at www.augmentedrealityevent.com.